For Pricing Information
IFR / Marconi |
Telecomms & Datacomms
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
These are automatically connected to the appropriate socket when an
operating mode is selected. A large CRT display shows all the generated and measured information for each test
and a direct indication of the control settings being used. The 2955B can be used to check a wide range of equipment
including simplex and duplex radio telephones and mobiles using selective calling and cross-band repeaters.
Marconi / IFR 2955B Features
- Comprehensive testing facilities for AM/FM/ØM transceivers to 1000 MHz
- Full duplex facility test radio telephones and cross-band repeaters
- Sequential and revertive tones, DTMF and DCS encoders/decoders
- Menu driven CRT display with 26 stores for recall of standard settings
- Built-in self test and operator guide
- System checking of simplex transceivers in less than 3 seconds
- Operation from any standard AC supply up to 400 Hz or vehicle supply
- GPIB or RS232 for full instrument control
Ask for Marconi 2955B detailed specification.