/ GDM-8251A Datasheet
GW Instek GDM-8255A / GDM-8251A Features
- GDM-8255A 199,999 Counts Display, GDM-8251A 120,000 Counts Display
- VFD Two Colors Display
- 0.012% DCV Accuracy
- True RMS (AC, AC+DC)
- 9 Major Measuring Functions and 10 Advanced Measurement Functions
- 2W/4W Resistance Measurement
- High Voltage 1000V and 10A Current Range
- Free PC Software (DMM-VIEWER), LabVIEW Driver
- Interface : RS-232, USB, Digital I/O
GDM-8255A / GDM-8251A Description
Is the resolution of your current mulitmeter inadequate to read the
smallest signal? Need an easy to use multimeter with data-logging? Take a look at the GoodWill GDM-825xA series
5 1/2 digit dual-display digital multimeter. It features a DC voltage accuracy of 0.012% with an industry-leading
response time. With robust hardware and software the GDM-825xA series will save time on debugging and analysis
whilst saving you money.
The GDM-8255A/8251A carries an extensive list of standard measurement items with a dual-display allowing two
measurement items to be displayed simultaneously. Advanced measurement functions, such as Max/Min, Hold, Relative
value and Compare, are suitable for a multiplicity of applications such as production testing, research and
field verification. The USB, RS-232C and 9-pin digital I/O interface are included as standard features for romte
control and data capturing for ATE.
For convenient PC-based remote control and extensive data capture,
the GDM-8255A/8251A includes DMM-Viewer software at no additional cost. DMM-Viewer mimics the operation of the
multimeters on the PC, allowing you to quickly use the software with little effort.
The optional scanner card (GDM-SC1), creates a self-contained multipoint measurement solution with plug-in design.
This approach eliminates the complexities of multipoint measurements and data processing. The scanner lets users
effectively measure multiple channels connected to a single GDM-8255A.
Rich Measurement Functions with Enhanced Features
Nine major measuring functions such as DCV/ACV, DCI/ACI, 2w/4w Resistance,
Diode, Frequency, Continuity test and Temperature are provided on the GDM-8255A/8251A. The 0.012% DC voltage
accuracy provides great precision for the DC voltage applications. In addition to the major measuring functions
there are several advanced measuring functions such as Max, Min, dB, dBm, REL/REL#, Hold, Compare and Math functions
( MX+B, %, 1/X) to enhance the effectiveness of measuring results.
For Pricing Information
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
GDM-8255A / GDM-8251A Accessories
- Quick start user manual x1, Power cord x1, Test lead GTL-117 x1, USB Cable GTL-247
- CD x1 (including complete user manual, upgrade program and PC software DMM Viewer)
- Calibration key GDM-01 x1 (Compatible with Fluke 5720A/5725A calibrators only)
GDM-8255A / GDM-8251A Optional Accessories
- Opt.01 Scanner Card (GDM-SC1)
- GTL-108A 4W Type test lead
- GTL-232 RS-232C Cable, 9-pin Female to 9-pin, null Modem for Computer