With Options : 09 / 15 / 21 / 61 / 73
Advantest R3465 is a modulation spectrum analyzer that goes beyond traditional spectrum analysis. The 8 GHz frequency response provides coverage for a full range of digital radio frequencies and a high-performance spectrum analyzer armed with capabilities sufficient to support detailed waveform analysis. The newly developed high-speed settling synthesizer significantly reduces blanking time for narrow-band sweep (span of 5 MHz or less), thus enabling truly high-speed measurement. A high-frequency sweep accuracy of 1% or less, frequency stability of 2 x 10-8 /day, and a built-in preselector starting from 1.7 GHz permit harmonic measurements with a dynamic range of 100 dBc.
(Manufacturer List Price: £16000+)
Advantest R3465 quotation today.
Spectrum & Network Analyzers
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Advantest R3465 - Features
- Frequency Range : 9 kHz to 8 GHz.
- For PHS, PDC and NADC Standards (GSM / DCS1800 / DCS1900 / DECT / CDMA Measurement Optional).
- Dual Mode Analysis : Spectrum Analyzer Mode ; Digital Transmission Tester Mode.
- Built-In Digital Modulation Analysis Function.
- Menu Operation Automatically Set Standard Parameters, STD Mode and Measurement Function Keys.
- Compact, Lightweight (17 kg), 6.5 Inch TFT Color LCD.
- 2 Slots Memory Card Drive.
Advantest R3465 - Options Included
- 09 : CDMA Test Source Control Option (for R3561L).
- 15 : Program Loader Option.
- 21 : ±5 X 10-9 / Day X'tal Option.
- 61 : CDMA Option.
- 73 : FM Deviation Measurement Option.
Ask for Advantest R3465 detailed specification.